- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Uncle Joe’s Grapeseed Flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon each: baking powder, salt
- 1 tablespoon each: smoked paprika, brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 8 medium chicken drumsticks
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Lightly oil a baking pan large enough to hold the chicken.
Whisk the egg and milk until well combined. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and smoked paprika into a plastic bag. Add the brown sugar and sesame seeds.
Remove the skin from the chicken. Dip the chicken drums in the egg mixture then shake in the plastic bag with the flour mixture, until evenly coated. Place in the baking pan. Drizzle with a little oil.
Bake for about 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.