- 600g-700g thick, skinned and boned white fish fillets
- 1/4 cup Uncle Joe’s Hazelnut Flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 tablespoons Uncle Joes Hazelnut Oil or Olive oil
- 4 Kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed and dried
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- squeeze lemon juice
Divide the fish into serving-sized pieces, Combine the flour and seasonings. Dip the fish into the flour until well coated.
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook the fish on low heat for about 4 minutes each side or until cooked. Serve topped with the combined deli ingredients.