All Uncle Joe's produce is grown in New Zealand and cold pressed to retain flavour and the health benefits. 100% pure seed and nut oils and gluten free.
Here are some of the ways we'd suggest you try the oils...
- Hazelnut Oil: compliments fish dishes for savoury, or chocolate for sweet dishes.
- Walnut Oil: perfect for a simple salad dressing with fresh lemon, or to replace butter in cakes.
- Mustard Seed Oil: a mild tangy flavour for meat, fish, pasta or steamed veggies. Great for cooking as it has a high smoke point.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Not suitable for cooking, use fresh on salads, pasta, beans, is high in Vitamin E.
- Grape Seed Oil: good cooking oil and also new flavour for salads, veggies and pasta. Cold pressed from Marlborough grape seed.
- Flaxseed Oil: use on everything for its health benefits; muesli, salads, smoothies.
- Hemp seed oil: New to Uncle Joes range. Cold pressed from NZ grown hemp seed.
- NEW TO UNCLE JOE'S COSMETIC OIL RANGE : Kiwi seed oil, Black currant seed oil, Borage seed oil enquiries - email@example.com
Celebrating Gourmet Oil Awards special, till 30th November 2017 - Class champion Walnut oil 1Litre $56.00 Incl GST.- Please order online at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Purchases must add to a minimum of $50 before an order will be processed for online purchasing. Orders under $50 will be cancelled.
All prices are inclusive of GST. Freight charges apply within New Zealand only. Rural delivery will incur an extra freight charge of $5.50 incl gst. Please include this in your total cost if you live in a rural area.